Microsoft Project is a leading, if not the leading construction scheduling software in the industry. Other construction scheduling software options are not as easy to learn, customize, view, and share information. Above all, you can gain insight to effectively schedule, manage, and control your construction projects.
Your schedules are not made just for the scheduler, management, owners, and banks. Most importantly, schedules are made for all team members to control time, create accountability, get the job done, minimize liability and increase profits.
Our Construction Scheduling Templates, Quick Schedule Guide & Support give you all the tools needed to schedule your construction projects easily and effectively using Microsoft Project.
We do not provide Microsoft Project. Our goal is to empower you with Microsoft Project Construction Scheduling Templates, Guides, Support and Our Experience to help you successfully schedule, manage, control, communicate and profit on all your construction projects.
Our entire site is based on using Microsoft Project. You must have Microsoft Project (Any version from 2000 to 2016) installed on your PC to open and work with the Template files. You can download a Free 60 Day Trial 🙂
10 Benefits of Using Microsoft Project
- User-friendly and has the common interface as other Microsoft Office Programs
- Easily share information between Excel, Outlook, Word & other Programs
- Simple enough for the beginner and robust enough for the advanced scheduler
- Easy customization for integration for your particular needs & requirements
- Easy and Effective communication via email and the internet
- Filter and View for any information required
- Automation for scheduling, recording, tracking & reporting data for any project
- Microsoft Project is specified and recognized as a leading scheduling software
- Designed by Microsoft – the leading software developer in the world
- Regular software upgrades providing state of the art technology
10 Myths of Scheduling & Using Microsoft Project
- Myth-1. Microsoft Project is complex and hard to learn
- Myth-2. It takes too much time to schedule
- Myth-3. Scheduling does not work and cannot control a project
- Myth-4. It takes a lot of effort and time to updated schedules
- Myth-5. Schedules are just for show and presentations to owners
- Myth-6. Schedules are for the scheduler and management
- Myth-7. Schedules are hard to read and understand
- Myth-8. Effective scheduling requires a lot of experience
- Myth-9. Scheduling doesn’t help control my profits
- Myth-10. Microsoft Project is too expensive
Microsoft Project is like many other windows programs that we are familiar with and it lends itself to easy customization and communication via Email, the Internet, and other Microsoft Office Programs.
If you do not have Microsoft Project installed on your computer, you can purchase any version of Microsoft Project from Version 2000 to Version 2016, or you can download a Free 60 Day Trial from Microsoft for the current version of Microsoft Project.
Microsoft has a great option to use Project Online Professional for currently $30.00 per user / per month – Project Management in the cloud through a desktop client and web browser. This option includes;
- $30.00 per user / per month
- Fully installed, up-to-date Microsoft Project desktop application
- One license covers up to 5 PCs per user
- Team members can update tasks from any device
- Much more