Microsoft Project Construction Scheduling Software
Microsoft Project is a leading, if not the top, construction scheduling software in the construction industry. Other construction scheduling software options are not easy to learn, customize, view, and share information. Microsoft Project provides the platform to schedule effectively, manage, and control construction projects.
Microsoft is the world leader in software development and has committed to providing the most powerful software programs and is continuously updating and providing the most useful software programs for us to use. There is no other software developer with the resources to develop, update, and provide the most current, efficient, and user-friendly interface.
Microsoft Project is like many other windows programs that we are familiar with and use every day. It lends itself to easy customization and effectively sharing information and communicating via email, the Internet, and other Microsoft Office Programs.
Microsoft Project is a great and powerful program, but it is a shell software (similar to Microsoft Excel). We have customized Microsoft Project with Pre-Formatted Task Lists, Filters, Views, and Settings to schedule quickly and efficiently without the experience and a long learning curve.
Schedules are not made just for the scheduler, management, owners, and banks. Construction schedules are made for all team members to control time, communicate effectively, create accountability, get the job done, minimize liability, and increase profits. Our Construction Scheduling Templates, Quick Schedule Guide & Support provide all the tools necessary to quickly and effectively schedule and control construction projects.
We do not provide Microsoft Project. Our goal is to provide Microsoft Project Construction Scheduling Templates, Guides, Support, and Our Experience to schedule successfully, manage, control, communicate, and profit on all construction projects.
Any version of Microsoft Project needs to be installed on a PC to open and work with our construction scheduling templates.
In order to purchase Microsoft Project, there are the following two options.
- Purchase through the internet. There are a lot of great deals on Microsoft Project that are under $100.00.
- Purchase directly from Microsoft. Purchasing directly from Microsoft is much more expensive.
Microsoft Project also has subscription options as low as $10.00 per user / per month. Microsoft has an excellent option for power users to use Project Online Professional for currently $30.00 per user / per month – Project Management in the cloud through a desktop client and web browser. This option includes;
- $30.00 per user / per month
- Each subscription license allows for up to 5 concurrent PC installations of the Project Online desktop app.
- Access and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere.
- Much more
10 Benefits of Using Microsoft Project
- User-friendly & familiar interface as other Microsoft Office Programs
- Easily share information between Excel, Outlook, Word & other Programs
- Simple enough for the beginner & robust for the advanced scheduler
- Easy customization for integration for any particular requirements
- Easy and Effective communication via email and the internet
- Filter and view for any information required
- Automation for scheduling, tracking & reporting data for any project
- Microsoft Project is specified and as a leading scheduling software
- Designed by Microsoft – the leading software developer in the world
- Regular software upgrades providing state of the art technology
10 Myths of Scheduling & Using Microsoft Project
- Myth-1. Microsoft Project is complex and hard to learn
- Myth-2. It takes too much time to schedule
- Myth-3. Scheduling does not work & cannot control a project
- Myth-4. It takes a lot of effort and time to updated schedules
- Myth-5. Schedules are just for show and presentations
- Myth-6. Schedules are for the scheduler and management
- Myth-7. Schedules are hard to read and understand
- Myth-8. Effective scheduling requires much experience
- Myth-9. Scheduling does not help control profits
- Myth-10. Microsoft Project is too expensive
If there are any questions regarding Microsoft Project or its use, please contact us