You can pin Microsoft Project side by side with the Quick Schedule Guide on the same window screen as follows:
Windows Key + Right Arrow or Windows Key + Left Arrow
- Open Microsoft Project and the Quick Schedule Guide in separate windows.
- Select Microsoft Project.
- Press and hold down the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Press the (right or left) arrow button on your keyboard to move Microsoft Project to that side of the screen.
- Select the Quick Schedule Guide.
- Now both windows will display Side-by-Side in the same browser window.
Having both windows on one screen is an effective way to work with Microsoft Project and the Quick Guide at the same time.